Florida Roof Repair From Tampa, Ft Pierce
Call All Area Roofing & Waterproofing now for quick service. We are available 24 hours every day to act on a repair request from any commercial or industrial property owner across Florida.
Even if you notice a small leak or evidence of a deteriorating roof, treat it as an emergecy because the faster we get to you, the less it will cost to restore your roof to optimal condition. Small problems only serve to indicate a potentially quickly developing, very costly failure.
Our trucks are equipped with a wide variety of material so your repair meets the exact standards of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NCRA) for all types of roofs. One of our fleet can arrive at your property immediately after calling. All our servicemen are fully qualified for every type of roof, licensed and bonded in the state of Florida. We follow the NRCA Waterproofing and Repair Manual.
Here are some of the roof repairs we carry out:
- Ballast/Surfacing removal at base flashings, penetrations, VTRs, and wall flashings. We can extensively inspect and repair all open laps, voids, or fractures which could limit the ability of the roof to prevent water penetration.
- Check and reapply coatings on flashing membranes exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Redistribution of any surfacing used on the roof to restore uniformity.
- Cleaning all drains of debris. Confirm compression bolts have proper torque.
- Removal and repair of any blister areas in the flashing membrane. We apply the appropriate priming and new material to restore the area to original condition.
- In the case of improper mastic installation on the membrane flashing, we will take off the compression ring, put in new mastic, and then replace the ring and strainer.
- Correction of any separated, loose, or cracked counter-flashing sealants. If the one-half inch, we install backer rods and 1-part polyurethane sealant.
- We repair any cap flashings, HVAC shrouds, curb caps that are not
- Repair any masonry surfaces that could compromise watertight integrity.
As you can see, we offer comprehensive repair or restoration on all types of roofs used on commercial property in Florida. We can also set up a complete preventative maintenance program to be sure you never have sudden roof problems with unexpected high costs